Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THE MAP

Ok, thought I would put up a map of where we are travelling so those interested can take a peek. 
The GPS indicates that the distance from place to place without any running around is 9945 km, so we expect to do 12,000 km by the time we get homeAdd ImageAdd Image.Add Image
Yip as you can see, Zimbabwe is a country we are heading into, I hear you, you said fuel, so we are lugging 20lt each on the back of the bikes and if we ride like -- well civilised, we should make it through to Livingston at Vic Falls.
Remember you can click on the map and a large image will load to see better.
We will camp mostly and those of the "Phookawi Bike Group" will remember my dollhouse tent, well you will be happy to know, I am taking it along, I know - Oh Bugger !
--Post From My iPhone